Resource Update: Achieve3000’s Makeover
When teachers log into Achieve3000 with the start of the new school year, they may be surprised at the service’s new look. The designers at Achieve have rolled out improvements that will ease the user interface, provide richer data, and make grading more efficient. Here’s a breakdown:
- The user interface is new. A left sidebar provides access to the functions you knew from before. Check out this pdf or watch the video above for a tour. It’s pretty easy once you get the basic layout.
- Data for students now includes percentile ranks.
- “The Achieve3000 Hub” is a new location for online PD and tips.
- More state test prep material has been added.
- Easier grading of Thought Questions in the system results in fewer clicks.
This document discusses all of the updates.